looking for a rear step pad part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had never seen anyone install those led lights in the bumper like that on these trucks do you use them as reverse lights? i like it ! maybe put two more in the front bumper aswell how bright are they?
Yes they are wired for reverse and on a override switch. Last photo is with the shop lights off. There supper bright.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhumboldt12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What lights and light bar is that?

Sent from my LG-H820PR using Tapatalk

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I could tell you but I got them about 2 years ago off eBay ha ha. Same place I got the light bar from.

Mrbrown510

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
.well i think im going to copy you on those flush led backup lights in the bumper.did you think about installing them in the from bumper as fog lights aswell? Or would it not really work since the bumper is curved ?

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crap i messed up on the reply idk how to delete the posts lol .well i think im going to copy you on those flush led backup lights .did you think about installing them in the from bumper as fog lights aswell? Or would it not really work since the bumper is curved ?

Not sure because these backup lights are floods. so if you could find spot lights this style then they should work good

Mrbrown510

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this is another members truck that has those same led lights as foglights here so u can see they look preety good