lookin For HID Reverse Lights (limo Tinted Rear Window)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK, title says it all, my rear window is limo tinted and even though i have some LED reverse lights in there already when i reverse at night especially paralel parking its REALLY HARD TO SEE and have come real close to hitting either the curb or another car, ive seen somewhere on here a dude who has done this mod already, any input guys?

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I'm sure that HID reverse is a bit pricey, so a cheap alternatives are
  • Reverse camera
  • De-tint rear window
  • Use your side mirrors

Old Goat Ninja

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right behind you with Duct tape stretched out
Honestly, you'll get used to it. I've been putting limo tint on my cars for 20 years now, and you just get used to it. It was hard to back up at first, but seriously, it gets much easier. No really too much trouble seeing anymore. You're just used to seeing clearly, but you learn to see shapes instead, and you learn to really use your side mirrors. In my opinion, back up LED's aren't necessary.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have limo tint on the way back too and run the bright reverese bulbs Sylvania sells there a blue color, not gonna lie it can be a pain backing up, just use your mirrors too and you'll be fine

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Personally I don't want HID backuplights. Their longevity isn't going to be that long since they will be in a short cycle and never on long, and every time you pass R when selecting gears you'll very quickly blip them with power. And they take awhile to warm up.

I added some driving lights under my bumper. Works just fine. You need the same upgrade in wiring to do it anyway. And they are cheaper.
You must be registered for see images attach

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally I don't want HID backuplights. Their longevity isn't going to be that long since they will be in a short cycle and never on long, and every time you pass R when selecting gears you'll very quickly blip them with power. And they take awhile to warm up.

I added some driving lights under my bumper. Works just fine. You need the same upgrade in wiring to do it anyway. And they are cheaper.
You must be registered for see images attach
Dude what is up with that bumper?