Long lasting tire shine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For a long lasting tire shine that doesn't sling what you recommend?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I've used the Armorall tire foam.... stay away from it. Slings like a ****! Doesn't last very long either in my opinion...

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive always used that mequires hot shine. works pretty good. Shines great, as far as long lasting, its always lasted until I drove in the rain. No idea on time frame though lol havent paid much attention to that.

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use black magic foam. Spray it on, let it do it's thing, wipe off the excess with a rag. Lasts for weeks if it doesn't rain.

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^^This is good stuff but now I use Griot's long lasting tire dressing, no fling, last for a long time no meses. You can get it at Advanced Auto.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I use Black Magic and it lasts quite a while, although my truck doesn't see much rain.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using Tapatalk 2

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Meguier's Endurance is what I use on the show cars. Sometimes, I use the hot shine, But they both will sling and leave spots down the side of the cars if I don't wipe them before we take off.

Black Majic had a Matte finish stuff a while back. That didn't sling and gave the tires a cool look. The bad part is if you got it on the rims it damaged the clear coat. I ruined a god set of stock Monte SS wheels that way.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
For black wall tires i love the turtle wax black coat tire shine, little pricey for a 6oz can but lasts for over a month or more for me. Doesnt sling because it dries like clear coat for tires just dont get it on your wheels doesnt come off easy.

When i had white wall i liked Meguier's hot shine but it does sling.