LMC headliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HHoldred88

Reaction score
With the OEM headliner you have to scrape all the foam off of the headliner to get the adhesive to stick. Once the foam is gone use a contact cement to reglue the headliner. I use fabric frim WalMart or Amazon. A little thicker fabric is better because the glue bleeds thru thinner fabric. I still put the glue on in thin coats to avoid bleed thru. The fabric in my truck is almost 1/8" thick. I have done quite a few G bodies and 400's this way.
SEWLOW is the expert on interiors.
thanks for replying, but my backer is delaminating, looks like a fiberglass material or blown in molded fiberboard, edges are the worst. peeled the old off and the board would not turn loose, except where it had come unglued, thus peeling the board with it. I think I'll just get a abs backed liner

HHoldred88

Reaction score
thanks for replying, but my backer is delaminating, looks like a fiberglass material or blown in molded fiberboard, edges are the worst. peeled the old off and the board would not turn loose, except where it had come unglued, thus peeling the board with it. I think I'll just get a abs backed liner
thanks