Line of Fire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the LED glow light bar and it's really nice.... seems like a good product.. on ebay its $59 free shipping... I'll post up pics in my build thread soon.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Im really starting to consider buying a LOF now... specially with my blacked out tails... atleast this way i wouldnt have to worry about getting pulled over since the lights will still be red.. and when the trucks off, you hardly see the red light bar... hmmmmm! you guys got me thinking noww:evillol:

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im really starting to consider buying a LOF now... specially with my blacked out tails... atleast this way i wouldnt have to worry about getting pulled over since the lights will still be red.. and when the trucks off, you hardly see the red light bar... hmmmmm! you guys got me thinking noww:evillol:

I really like mine... if nothing I'll take the extra added safety since I drive the wife and kiddos around alot... and I think these are a MUST with blacked out tail lights... there was a thread where someone got rear ended..his tail lights were very blacked out.... it looks cool, but not too safe.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I'm convinced on a lof once I get a Rollpan

Sent from my static android

90bowtie

Reaction score
I really like mine... if nothing I'll take the extra added safety since I drive the wife and kiddos around alot... and I think these are a MUST with blacked out tail lights... there was a thread where someone got rear ended..his tail lights were very blacked out.... it looks cool, but not too safe.

Thats a real good point,my truck got rear ended a couple months ago. My tails are tinted, but the girl that hit me was a new driver and the roads were wet.