Line of Fire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I want to add one when I do my bumper lift next weekend.... problem is, I've seen some crappy ones where LED's are burnt out, etc. Any one have a link of one you've had good results with??

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just don't buy a cheap one!! The cheap ones are the ones that you see with burnt out LEDS, im very happy with mine ill look up what brand mine is, I have the recipe for it here somewhere!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Agreed with Baron. You get what you pay for. The one that came on my truck was burnt out, I don't know what brand it was though.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I've seen only a few that are fully lit, most of the ones, mainly Bully Brand, burn out quickly. I've heard the Anzo brand is good, Pep Boys sells them, about $70.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
What they said lol I know for a fact the bully one isnt worth a sh*t. I bought one and it started going out in no time i took it back and got full refund.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I looked earlier today, and mine is a Anzo brand! I highly recommend it, nice quality unit! One thing I would advise is to drill holes in the mounting tabs and securely fasten it with screws or bolts. Instead of just using the double sided tape. They are beyond easy to hard wire in, which I would also recommend doing!

Here is a picture of mine, im very happy with it! Anzo also make one now that turns white when you shift into reverse, I might upgrade to that model eventually.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture
You must be registered for see images attach