Limiting Straps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
I'd hate to rely on the bump stops or the extended shocks to limit travel.Straps are the way to go.Also,my keys are not cranked,axles are level with the ground,better ride that way and easier on the cv joints.

Reaction score
I talked with pro comp this morning. The straps are 21.5" long and the part number is #5213. They are $45 bucks.

Reaction score
Attached are a few more pictures. I finally got my straps installed. These are 22" and I have pretty much maxed the upper ball joint out. We will see how the moogs handle this. I will probably get a custom upper control arm built at some point.

Below is a picture of the mounting points I chose. I couldnt use the outside of the upper shock mount because that lip is there. I just took my grinder and grinded the shock down a bit so it fit inside the mount.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here are the angles at full droop. They look maxed out, but not like they will break.
You must be registered for see images attach