Like Red?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It makes me seriously question if they really have the title (and the title belongs to the vehicle) because that would be the simplest place to get the accurate info.
Ugh, but then you'd have to, like, read it and stuff.

Probably twenty-five years ago I was listening to the radio and the DJ made a statement that has stuck with me ever since. "The world is run by C students." Mind you, back then "A" was near perfection, "F" was not even trying, and "C" was the average grade. On the grading scale, a "C" was getting 70-80% of your work correct. That meant that the "average" student did 25% of their work wrong. This explains so much in the working world, and Craigslist and FB Marketplace.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can anyone post a pic or two for those of us who don't partake of the train wreck that fb is?
not so subtle insult to those of us who use the train wreck?
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Those headlights are to make the frontend look like the old school 70’s pimped Cadillacs like in super fly and the Mack!!! But WHOA on that red that’s just hold on ughmph! Sorry I just threw up in my mouth a bit!!! Lmfao no no no someone should have told them you have to have contrast nothing looks good in all one color I don’t even like all black vehicles just a black blob rollin down the street!!! Outside on it not bad but they could’ve spent equal bucks on in & out to make a really nice ride vs just all $$$ going to the interior! Smh

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
An that high gloss is going to be blinding you driving on a partial sunny day!! But who knows maybe someone will grab it an actually save it an make what’s way too much swing back in line with nice but probably not since it’d have to be someone on here to undo half of all that’s been done.