Like Red?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
Maybe I'm old, but I'm trying to figure out the monitors on the back headrests with a back full of subs. Was it just a cool thing and not really functional for car shows? Of course, you could always put a couple of kids in the empty sub cutouts and they could watch tv on long trips. And they'd be separated and couldn't hit or touch each other. :Big Laugh::Big Laugh:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Those headlights are to make the frontend look like the old school 70’s pimped Cadillacs like in super fly and the Mack!!! But WHOA on that red that’s just hold on ughmph! Sorry I just threw up in my mouth a bit!!! Lmfao no no no someone should have told them you have to have contrast nothing looks good in all one color I don’t even like all black vehicles just a black blob rollin down the street!!! Outside on it not bad but they could’ve spent equal bucks on in & out to make a really nice ride vs just all $$$ going to the interior! Smh
I always looked at that horrendous grille like it was a very poor copy of how the early 2000's Range Rovers looked. Regardless of origins, that look is not a good one. At all.

Richard

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah I see the “RR” look now but to me it’s still the “pimp” look over RR lol yes on the rear screens was “I have money to blow” thing in early 2000-2010s but it’s now in most high end vehicles so it’s not a terrible mod just terrible if not professional looking! Lol but yeah this “thing” is begging for someone to save it! Lol

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
@TechNova, not an attack on you. I would, however, LOVE to slap the poo outta fb!

This is the automobile version of Mimi from the Drew Carey Show!
no problem, just joking. I use Facebook to keep track of nieces and nephews and a few specialty groups for entertainment.
FB does need a slap most days.
Great Mimi reference.

alignman88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ugh, but then you'd have to, like, read it and stuff.

Probably twenty-five years ago I was listening to the radio and the DJ made a statement that has stuck with me ever since. "The world is run by C students." Mind you, back then "A" was near perfection, "F" was not even trying, and "C" was the average grade. On the grading scale, a "C" was getting 70-80% of your work correct. That meant that the "average" student did 25% of their work wrong. This explains so much in the working world, and Craigslist and FB Marketplace.
Just saw this and it’s spot on!

One of my super-brilliant friends dropped this on me recently and it blew my mind;

If you’re a person of above average intelligence, which I would say we are, you’re smarter than HALF the population….Let that sink in.

Still SMDH