Like Red?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
10g n gotta buy your own tailgate handle? Psssh. Helen Keller could read that paint!! Isn't that more like a 97 wheel? Is it possible someone on FB has no F******n clue what they own?
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
10g n gotta buy your own tailgate handle? Psssh. Helen Keller could read that paint!! Isn't that more like a 97 wheel? Is it possible someone on FB has no F******n clue what they own?
Correct, the 1999 wheel would be the smaller airbag (sort of square-shaped) - but I'll give it 50/50, either he has no idea what year his truck is, or he swapped it because the older wheel with larger airbag size was a better fit for that custom stereo work. :D

But yeah, people selling vehicles on FB, craigslist, etc. often have no clue what they are selling, year model in particular. It makes me seriously question if they really have the title (and the title belongs to the vehicle) because that would be the simplest place to get the accurate info.

Richard