lighted visor or cab lights???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
what do you guys think i should put on the burban keep my lighted visor or cab lights i cant make a descions also push bar, brush guard bull bar or pro runner bar?

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you like the cab lights better but still want the visor you can sell the lighted visor & replace it with cab lights & non-lighted visor. They make one that works with factory style cab lights.

I'm kinda in the same boat, I know for sure I'm doing cab lights, but I'm on the fence with a visor.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
BOTH!

Sent from The best there is, The best there was, and The best there ever will be.

tailpipe51

Suburbanholic
Reaction score
scott i just had a westin guard lol and idk im on the fence cause i either want a lighted visor still of cab lights what do u think looked better on a burban? and 96K1500 isnt that visor rare?

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
96K1500 isnt that visor rare?

I believe it's still sold at Summit, they offer a lighted & non-lighted option which is what he used. smoked cab lights & non-lighted visor. His truck is also what makes me consider doing the same thing. I think the tow mirrors help pull it all together though honestly.