LIGHTED VISOR HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97 z71

Reaction score
hey guys, been a while since iv been around, done a few things to the truck since iv posted too :wink:

got a lund lighted visor on the truck, wiring was shot in it, including the sockets, im debating going to a junk yard this weekend to fight a wiring harness or look and find one online?? iv looked everywhere, all i need is just the harness, not the visor, visor is like new.....

anyone know where i can find JUST the harness itself?

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
not sure on finding just the harness maybe contact lund? or you could make one ive seen one made out of the bulb sockets that are used int he little cornor lights in our grills

97 z71

Reaction score
not sure on finding just the harness maybe contact lund? or you could make one ive seen one made out of the bulb sockets that are used int he little cornor lights in our grills

wouldnt those sockets require drilling bigger holes? those sockets look awfully big compared to the little dinky ones that came with it

97 z71

Reaction score
huh, might have to give em a try? they look a little long though, i dont want em sticking out far to expose the wiring

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a factory cab light harness I'll sell cheap! I'm sure you could make it work...