Lighted upper corner lenses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of this? There were a couple threads on FSC with pics, but they're old threads and the pics no longer work.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Basically, you go and get yourself another pair of lower corners to sacrifice. Take those corners and cut off the raised area that the bulb socket twists into.

Then, take your upper corners and cut a hole on the backside of them the same diameter as the piece you just cut off of the other pair of lowers.

Glue that onto the upper corners.

Get yourself a pair of pigtails for the new 194 bulbs and splice them into the sidemarker wiring and then install everything.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOl you stole this from 67-72chevytrucks. seen it this morning. I too would like to see it. damn ya beat me to it. Don't forget the hole in the grille for the pigtails and wires to come thru.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOl you stole this from 67-72chevytrucks. seen it this morning.

Nah. I didn't steal it. This is an extension of that thread. I figured I'd post here and see if anyone has any pictures so I could share over there.

I think I saw something in the tech sectiom on fsc.com once

Yeah, but the images are all gone from those threads.

Reaction score
Well i just ran out and looked at mine.. It looks as if all youd need is the cup shaped piece off a set of lowers (that cradles the bulb), and drill out about an 1 1/4 " hole in the uppers and glue the cup to it. and cut the grill of coarse for the wire. My only concern would be that by adding another bulb to the small side light wires may over power the larger blinker and cause the alternating flash not to work. You know, the main blinker flashes.. and then the small side one, back and forth...lol ( i had that problem on an S-10)

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think the additional bulb on the corner circuit will cause any issues. I have run the corners with no bulbs, burnt out bulbs, leds and just flat out cut the pigtail off and that's never made any difference in anything.

Reaction score
I know no bulb and dead bulbs it works, im just sayen that somehow (and idunno why) the smaller bulb is tied into the larger bulb in a loop sorta speak.. In the past i added lights to the smaller bulb on this kind of circuit and it caused them all to flash (same side) at the same time and slower.. it wouldnt alternate.:shrug:
May of been something i did..lol

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
weird. I tied in my cab visor lights to that harness, one that did not blink with the turns and it's just fine, There are 5 194's in the visor too.