Light Blue 1994 Chevy Blazer 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Yeah, Broncos are a dime a dozen, but only in numbers. They still command quite the pile of cash for some reason just like Blazers do. I guess the Bronco is a better looking truck, but I'd rather have a Blazer. Finding a one with a "do-it-yourself" transmission would be quite a challenge though. Squarebody Blazers are everywhere, but those aren't my style.

noabarron3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Broncos are a dime a dozen, but only in numbers. They still command quite the pile of cash for some reason just like Blazers do. I guess the Bronco is a better looking truck, but I'd rather have a Blazer. Finding a one with a "do-it-yourself" transmission would be quite a challenge though. Squarebody Blazers are everywhere, but those aren't my style.
If you are referring to a manual transmission... I actually bought a 95 two door/5 speed before having this Blazer. I bought it from a guy up in Jackson Mississippi and he tragically toataled it on his way to meet the transport truck driver that was headed to me in texas.
The manual transmission blazer/2 doors are incredibly rare with less than a thousand made each year between 92-95.

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a shame. Man I say have it fixed. Especially if its rare. This was mine. Kind of similar damage..

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve been seriously considering it. I gotta find a place to put it first lol.

Yeah once every thing off it's not as bad. That's the passenger side so theres not that much on that side compared to the driver on mine. Luckily the tire stopped my crash. I was able to keep the original abs m, mc, computer, and fuse center. Even the brake lines. I got lucky.....

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
If you are referring to a manual transmission... I actually bought a 95 two door/5 speed before having this Blazer. I bought it from a guy up in Jackson Mississippi and he tragically toataled it on his way to meet the transport truck driver that was headed to me in texas.
The manual transmission blazer/2 doors are incredibly rare with less than a thousand made each year between 92-95.

Yep, that be what I'm talking about. Wow, what a shame. You just had to post that, didn't you? The tears.. The wheels he put on that were hideous though, fit for a trailer lol.

noabarron3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres a pic on mine stripped

This is inspiring. I’m gonna see what I’ll h
Yep, that be what I'm talking about. Wow, what a shame. You just had to post that, didn't you? The tears.. The wheels he put on that were hideous though, fit for a trailer lol.
Frame is crushed. Most definitely a heartbreaker. The wheels would have been first to go!

noabarron3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a few parts store gearboxes and a couple steering shafts that were the wrong part, thank you autozone, I finally settled on a blue top gear and a borgeson universal shaft with some new power steering lines and now she steers like my 01 and is leak free. I sure was getting tired of swapping the gearboxes in hopes that one would be free of play so I just bit the bullet and bought the blue top and I’m glad I did.
Discovered a leaky wheel cylinder when I noticed my pedal starting to fade, and just did everything: rotors, pads, hardware, calipers, drums, shoes, springs and wheel cylinders.

stops on a dime and steers great.

Also if anybody reads this, how’s the fitment on these hoods from summit?