Lifted CC for sale ---- anyone know the truck or the guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
whats everyones opinion on this before i call on it.. hes only an hour from me and i have cash and what a lifted CC bad... what about it being carb? thats what bothers me the most. i wonder why he didnt leave it fuel INJ. i had a carbed mustAng and it was a ***** to get started in cold weather and what not. id like to have it reliable.

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/2766200352.html

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i texted him, going to look at it tommorow.. he said he switched to carb because it gave it better fuel millage and power.. said it got 6mpg efi and 11mpg with a carb.... is all this sounding right to everyone?

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hes going to send me pics soon.. ill post them up... do you think 8500 is a good price or should i offer lower

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Always start lower than you want to pay...then you can meet in the middle. I'd pay $7500 for that thing pretty easily. Though I would swap the wheels and tires haha.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im confused he said it has 10,000 miles after rebuilt on mautofied and says it has 5000 miles after rebuild on craigslist in which was posted after mautofied.. hmm

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i got 7k for my lifted green one the other day by a local guy soo i was going to offer 7k so i wouldnt have to break into my savings.. BUT if he doesnt take that ill offer more. i have a feeling he will take it, its been forsale for a long time and he started it off at like 11k then hes down to 8500 now.. i think he would at least take 8k which is do-able.

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
Don't know but I wouldn't pay over 7k for it with all the rigging under the hood. IMO.