Lifted 2WD's w/ 4" lift and a 2 piece Drive shaft - Need Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Oh nice! It sounds like you're getting it nailed down then. Just curious, did you check the phasing angles? I know it's not really likely, but it might be worth checking if any of the shaft got twisted a bit, especially since you mentioned the old yoke being excessively worn.

If all that checks out, you might double check your tire balance (slung a weight maybe?).

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh nice! It sounds like you're getting it nailed down then. Just curious, did you check the phasing angles? I know it's not really likely, but it might be worth checking if any of the shaft got twisted a bit, especially since you mentioned the old yoke being excessively worn.

If all that checks out, you might double check your tire balance (slung a weight maybe?).

Hmmm I guess I never thought about if the shaft is twisted... Thats a good point I will crawl back under today and take a look. Ill see if i can take some nice photos of the drive line in sequence or a video. I did consider taking my truck just to get the tires re balanced and get that crossed off the list.