Lift Block Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

502ramjet

Reaction score
Hi Guys i bought a 95 rcsb z71 the other day and wondering if i can use the 2" factory rear lift blocks that were in my 02 Gmc Sierra ecsb z71 that i put a levelling kit in previously? I have them sitting here and wondered if anyone has tried or used them or should i buy a set of ready lift, etc rear blocks? I wanna do the torsion keys also to give it a bit more height. Thanks for any info guys...:cheers:

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
keys are a waste of money,crank the factory ones and do the 2" block in the rear you'll gain some height i did my sons 98 gmc that way it sits level looks good with the 33's on it

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The blocks will work. Like badazzbulldog said the stock keys will crank enough but with a full 2" block you will be cranking alot to get it level and will have a rough ride and hard on front end parts.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
agreed with all the above, keys do nothing, use blocks if you like but as said that's alot of front end lift to match up and be level and it's rough on front ends parts.

The 99 and up trucks do benefit from keys though just the obs 88-98's do not. stock keys crank you to the bump stops, and if not your bars are sagging and no keys help that.