Leveling kits...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCNO

Reaction score
Alright fellas,
I want to level out my 99 ccsb c2500 with 8 lugs. Are the coil spring spacers any good? I see billet and urethane, which is better? Does anyone know if a replacement spring is made to do this instead? What about a spring from a diesel truck? If I cant level this thing, I may just sell it, Its ugly and looks like its always heading down hill! Dave

96cheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright fellas,
I want to level out my 99 ccsb c2500 with 8 lugs. Are the coil spring spacers any good? I see billet and urethane, which is better? Does anyone know if a replacement spring is made to do this instead? What about a spring from a diesel truck? If I cant level this thing, I may just sell it, Its ugly and looks like its always heading down hill! Dave

Hi Dave,
Canuck motorsports makes leveling springs for the truck. If you go with a 3 inch spring you'll need new upper control arms. But if you go with a spacer go with billet aluminum as the urethane ones will wear down and sag over time.
Nic

Sent from my DROID RAZR

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Just my .02 on coil spacers or lift spring: Replace steering linkage (except centerlink- nonwearable part) and get ready for them to tell you you need to remove knockouts(and they will charge you a lot... well they did to me) and then don't expect it to align properly. Got mine done today (alignment plus knockouts was $372.14 and it is about 1-2* off on each side)... just my .02. Who knows, depending on the route you go, and how new your steering linkage is, you may not need to replace all those parts...

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i went with urethane and wish i wouldve done billet. there is really no difference between a 2" lift spring or a coil spacer same principal. mine aligns perfectly fine rough country makes ball joint spacers in case they get to far out of whack but honestly a 2" metal spacer off ebay and call it a day yo will be fine and if not those parts were prbably on thier last leg anyways