Lets see those benches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
No, not directly. I did have astro van seats in my old truck, but they were not a direct bolt in. I did like them but if I had to do it again I would cut down the frames because it was a bit tall. I also moved them back about 3 inches. They were pretty comfortable.

You must be registered for see images attach

bolt truck brackets to astro seats, and they are direct bolt in, and also sit shorter.

also, i bealieve you can get ones that flip forward, just mine are out of a base van (no adjustments other then slide forward/back)

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bolt truck brackets to astro seats, and they are direct bolt in, and also sit shorter.

also, i bealieve you can get ones that flip forward, just mine are out of a base van (no adjustments other then slide forward/back)

Wish I would have know that years ago. I am sure those seats are garbage by now.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
That's a long drive! Aren't you in MaFukin Alabama? Not sayin' I won't do it, but yikes!
If you're serious, I know where there is a bunch of GMT400's in a wrecking yard that is way out in the boondocks that doesn't let people do the 'Pick-a-part' El Destructo part removal. Cover the cost of the materials, & I'm set to go! Color/material preferance?

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
That's a long drive! Aren't you in MaFukin Alabama? Not sayin' I won't do it, but yikes!
If you're serious, I know where there is a bunch of GMT400's in a wrecking yard that is way out in the boondocks that doesn't let people do the 'Pick-a-part' El Destructo part removal. Cover the cost of the materials, & I'm set to go! Color/material preferance?

Lol, I live in Montana. I border canada.