Lee Majors "better stronger faster"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
That's a damn nice truck. The stance, the parts you've put on it...all well thought out. One thing I noticed. The lines of how the black painted grill wraps around to the fenders looks off to me. Seems like the sides of the grill butted up against the fender ought to be white like the body. No offense intended, just an observation, and just my opinion.

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a damn nice truck. The stance, the parts you've put on it...all well thought out. One thing I noticed. The lines of how the black painted grill wraps around to the fenders looks off to me. Seems like the sides of the grill butted up against the fender ought to be white like the body. No offense intended, just an observation, and just my opinion.
None taken, everyone's allowed there opinion that's what make this country great!
For me on the grille I was really looking to do a contrast, so black and white and keep the truck simple and kind mean looking. I think the contrast between the grille and the fender help to make it very chiseled like. Also it allows the geometric look of the trucks design stand out. My 2 cents...but thanks for speaking your mind it out great freedom in this country!!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sweet rides!

Love that Exige, but I've got a soft spot for some of the older Lotus cars. Always wanted an Esprit V8 and a Carlton (Even though it was basically a Vauxhall) growing up.

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet rides!

Love that Exige, but I've got a soft spot for some of the older Lotus cars. Always wanted an Esprit V8 and a Carlton (Even though it was basically a Vauxhall) growing up.
Had a Esprit V8 a few years ago, good car but lot's of issues. Had the exile for 6 years now and the things bulletproof, considering all the mods. I beat the hell out of the thing and it comes back for more. So different to drive both..
If your in the market for a Lotus, it can be driven every day..I put 45,000 on mine and its a blast…change your life and how you look at cars, but you have to squeeze yourself in it first.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
That's a pretty bad A$$ truck!! Love the way it looks with the light bar across the roof. Very nice! And the Lotus is pretty cool as well.