Lee Majors "better stronger faster"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
Finally felt like the truck was up to the part to be on the website, and where I wanted it to be. This will be an ongoing process so in all fairness friends and family have named the truck Lee Majors from the "six million dollar man" (in todays dollars it would be like 39,000,000.00 with inflation). Any way here are some of the things I've done.

truck:
1997 Chevy stepside
engine: 350 5.7
Auto
160,000 miles (original motor)
dual exhaust (flow masters)
rear (373) but hopefully soon 488 or 456) 10 bolt
K/N Filter
oil Mobile Syn1

Lift:
Ranchero 4 (actually 6)
small crank on the Tbars
(trim on the front fenders)
shocks Bilstiens 5100
5inch blocks on back (hope new Dever springs soon)

tires:
37/13/17 Coopers sst
AE 17x9 rims (soon to be replaced with pro comp black headlock look)

Body:
Grille LMC Truck
headlights and taillights (smoked VIP motors on Ebay)
9 inch off road led CRE lights with smoked covers
50 light bar straight with N-Fab mount
N-Fab Prerunner light bar.
bumpers LMC black coating
tint 20% doors and 5% back window

Ok here are some pic, hope you all like them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aaannnnnnd you pretty much have exactly what I want my stepside to be.... such a sweet looking rig! I'm not gonna lie, I'm a tad jelly... :D Welcome! If it's not too inconvenient could you grab an interior shot of the top of your windshield sometime? I've always wondered how much of those light bars you can see from the inside. Nice truck!

plouth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaannnnnnd you pretty much have exactly what I want my stepside to be.... such a sweet looking rig! I'm not gonna lie, I'm a tad jelly... :D Welcome! If it's not too inconvenient could you grab an interior shot of the top of your windshield sometime? I've always wondered how much of those light bars you can see from the inside. Nice truck!
Sure I'll post some pictures. The bar can bee see from the windshield, right over the fade strip on the top of the glass. Does not effect visibility. Will say that these light bars are know for noise...some hi pitch and other deep when driven. Mine is deep...I'm waiting but there is a company that has special foam decides to help stop the wind noise on the light fins.