Led's in reverse lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So awhile back I upgraded my tail lights to led ones, only bulb that isn't is the reverse bulb, what brand leds does anyone run in there reverse lights and any pics?

These are the tail lights I run

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have similar lights except they're light smoke. I have cool white LEDs from superbrightleds.com. Really bright. They ran about $25 a piece. I'll get pictures tomorrow, I'm too tired lol

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've yet to get any LEDs for my reverse lights either. I was thinking about getting these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130685366280?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Not bad

I have similar lights except they're light smoke. I have cool white LEDs from superbrightleds.com. Really bright. They ran about $25 a piece. I'll get pictures tomorrow, I'm too tired lol

No rush, whenever you can, and model # of bulbs too if you know

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so I FINALLY got around to taking pictures. My schedule has been hectic as all get out but.....here ya go. Keep in mind that these are in Spyder smoked LED tail lights. The smoke isn't that dark, just want to clarify. The bulbs are 3156s and are in the color known as "cool white" Each bulb is $24.95. Scroll down on the page they are #2. http://www.superbrightleds.com/cat/...eam headlamps-back+up+light/11-817-55-332634/

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score

Stock tails that have been cleaned, washed inside, sanded and clear coated with good materials. I have some eBay projector type led bulbs in there that have a wicked nice round pattern if you plug the board in with no lens, however the stock fresnel lens makes the pattern into a 'cat's eye' pattern.

Plenty bright though.... I will dig up the link for the bulbs.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
So awhile back I upgraded my tail lights to led ones, only bulb that isn't is the reverse bulb, what brand leds does anyone run in there reverse lights and any pics?

These are the tail lights I run

I love those tail lights. Are those the ones that are on eBay for around ~$100?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro