LED tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
My IPCW's are doing just fine, well, I have 3 pairs of them. 1 pair I bought as an "open box" set and while they were clearly never installed, still wrapped factory, one of them had several LED's go out a few weeks after I installed them. So poo. Saved some $$$ only to have it bite me soon after. I figure one of these days I'll get around to seeing if I can crack it open without damaging it, and attempt a repair. LED's generally do not go bad unless you give 'em too much voltage, so it's likely a component on the board failed, or suffered a bad solder joint.

The IPCW's are apparently the same as the ones being sold as Putco or whatever, with the weird-shaped reverse lens that some don't like. I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of that part of it either, but I like the rest of the design, and the deeper maroon color of the main lens. I also really like the fact that the reflector isn't just a generic-shaped piece that looks tacked on. Mainly though? I dig them because they aren't the same taillights everybody else has. :gr_grin:

You must be registered for see images attach

I ditched the regular reverse bulbs for some stupid-bright LED's, too.

Richard

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.