LED tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of LED tail lights for my 95 Tahoe, what brand is anyone else run, and what you think about them, there's a bunch out there just wondering

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'm running Anzo USA lights now. They look pretty OEM, or so I have been told. They have a lot of LED diodes in them so they are extremely bright. Check out my build thread for photos and my YouTube for video. I'll post some links when I get onto a computer.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The anzo lights like Tyler has are the best looking and best quality for an led tail.

-Via Mobile-

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
The anzo lights like Tyler has are the best looking and best quality for an led tail.

-Via Mobile-

I can vouch for that. I haven't had any trouble and have had them on since December 25th. I can't say the same for IPCW, when I had those lights a few months later the LEDs started going out. Bad electronics, and their customer service was terrible.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Yup, those are pretty similar to the Anzo ones. How was the light projection after tinting them? I've kinda always wanted to get mine smoked a tad to make them a little darker.