LED light problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FATBAK

Reaction score
I installed a set of superbrite "flashback" lights in my front parking/TS. I have clear lenses so they come on white and flash amber. The right front works fine but the left side comes on white but after a few seconds, changes to amber. I've also installed LED Tail/Brake lights, they seem to work fine. I haven't installed a new flasher yet so they hyperflash. I'm new to the LED thing so any help is appreciated. Any suggestions?

FATBAK

Reaction score

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. That's a great write up and answers a lot of questions for me. I'm curious why one side works fine. Shouldn't I need load resistors on all the park/ts lights?

You must be registered for see images attach
I think you have the one side backwards. Try turning the bulbs 180 degrees in the socket.

Sent from my Samsung S20 using Tapatalk

FATBAK

Reaction score
I think you have the one side backwards. Try turning the bulbs 180 degrees in the socket.

I think you can only turn the bulbs one way due to the slot the tabs fit in. I will check it though. Thanks

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
I think you can only turn the bulbs one way due to the slot the tabs fit in. I will check it though. Thanks
They can fit both ways. They're indexed but it's possible to do it backwards. I have before and ran into the same issue. They'd light up orange instead of white

FATBAK

Reaction score
They can fit both ways. They're indexed but it's possible to do it backwards. I have before and ran into the same issue. They'd light up orange instead of white

Thanks so much. Definitely going to try it in the morning.

FATBAK

Reaction score
So I tried turning the bulbs the opposite direction, but they will only turn in the index groves.

FATBAK

Reaction score
So here is what I've found. The problem goes away if I take the side marker light bulb out. WTH?? Thoughts Anybody???