LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I looked over a good bit of this thread. Is there a complete list of every bulb that can be changed over for a 98 tahoe?

Tapatalk Time

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That wasnt very helpful. im basically looking for a list of the bulbs and their LED replacement. Colors would be appreciated as well.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That site will give you each bulb #. You can check super bright LEDs for colors. Heck even eBay has color bulbs, thought you asked for a list of bulb numbers, LEDs will use same number or check out Hyper Lights and installs group page on Facebook where I got mine.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry guys but i looked and looked , but maybe i didnt read well from all these pages but what bulb is used for the headlight switch on the 96-99 trucks? Think ive read neo t5, im i wrong?

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys but i looked and looked , but maybe i didnt read well from all these pages but what bulb is used for the headlight switch on the 96-99 trucks? Think ive read neo t5, im i wrong?
I'm pretty sure it's a NEO T4. I am looking through my old invoices because I originally bought a NEO 3 which was too small, then o ordered a NEO 4 which worked. This is from superbrightleds.com.
You must be registered for see images

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone done leds in a 91-94 cluster with the tach or a 95-99 cluster with a white face? I'd like to see pics please if so.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk
I've done both in my 92

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
I have finally gotten to the point were I can start doing fun mods to my truck and decided to do a interior LED overhaul, I found a list a while back over almost all the bulbs but I'm missing a few and also have some questions. I started reading this thread but everyone is saying different things, probably because all the trucks (SC, EC, CC), Tahoes and Suburbans are different...
(Mine's a -97 Ext. Cab with powerwindows, powerlocks and powermirrors, push-button 4x4 and overhead console)

The List, for 95+ Ext. Cab:
Gauge Cluster: 6 x 194bulbs
HVAC: 4 x 74bulbs
A/C + recirc buttons: 2 x 74bulbs
Doors (white+red marker): 2 x 194bulbs
Under dash/floor lights: 2 x 194bulbs
Glovebox: 1 x 194bulb
Ashtray: 1 x 194bulb
Dome Light: 1 x 42mm Festoon (Is this the one behine the OHC, the middle one?)
Dome Reading: 2 x Ridgid Loop 44mm (And these are the two on each side of the above?)
Map Lights in OHC: UNKNOWN (2 x 194 maybe)
4x4 buttons: UNKNOWN (1 x 74 maybe)
Airbag switch: UNKNOWN (1 x 74 maybe)
Headlight Switch: 1 x 4mm neo wedge
Driverside, Powerwindows: 1 x 4mm neo wedge
Driverside, Powerlocks: 1 x 3mm neo wedge
Driverside, Powermirrors: UNKNOWN (My guess 1 x 3mm or 4mm neo wedge)
Pass.side, Powerwindows + Powerlocks: 1 x 4mm neo wedge (Is this really correct, shouldn't it be 1 x 4mm for pw + 1 x 3mm for pl?)

Please correct me if I'm wrong or if I'm missing a bulb.
If anyone knows what the UNKNOWN bulbs are supposed to be and/or has answers to my questions, please share. Thanks!

Last edited: