leather dash and door panels need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First off, would it be "a OK" idea to wrap my dash in leather? I really don't like the paint idea of things, as I don't have the tools or necessary means to do so.
Second, I see a lot of fabric wrapped door panels. My major question is what to on the door handle it self being a high physical contact area. Any tips advice and ideas is greatly appreciated

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I'll get back to you on this later tonight. Require more than a cell phone to post some info for you. Old fart here. Damn near blind.

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I'm completely blind in one eye and need new glasses.
On the dash part I'm just worried about every thing fitting back properly and windshield glare.
I'm going with a beige tanish color with black accents.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There's some tricks of the trade that I can pass on. Yea, fitment issues while arise. They can be addressed, but you're gonna be doing a bunch of test fitting.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A leather dash would look great in my opinion, The new Esky's do it looks great not sure how hard it would be

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm thinking a leather that's real thin if there's such a thing(could be synthetic, doesn't have to be real) to help with the fitment part
I'm still not sure about the door handle part of the panels to make them durable

Last edited:

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What happend to that info sewlow. Still on the prowl for some idears.:crazy:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay! Computer has been ill, ill, ill! KamoKevin`s been helping out this computer dumbass get it cleaned out. (Thanks Kev!)
Been working on this thing for 3 days now! Was using one of my Sis`s laptops. She wanted it back, so had to fire up this diseased POS! Still has some issues, but it`s feeling a lot better. It`s in hangover mode!

Anyways...
Working on some pix for this. I`ll get them posted up tonight for you.

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I feel ya. I do every thing from my phone cause my lap top is a pos and its only a year old