L29 VIN J 7.4L Vortec (fuel rail, 8-injectors, FPR & wiring harness TSB maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVZR-1

Reaction score
I've been told there was very likely a TSB for an assembly that consisted of the title mentioned components. I haven't been able to accomplish a find using typical searches. I actually have one and I've some interest.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
The fuel rail is NLA, the oem injectors aren't a great design, and the FPR can be easily found..... not sure on the harness. What is your issue?

WVZR-1

Reaction score
The fuel rail is NLA, the oem injectors aren't a great design, and the FPR can be easily found..... not sure on the harness. What is your issue?

Interested in the TSB - I have one of these NOS. I might likely just do a sale of the NOS assembly. Rail, harness, wiring and FPR makes it pretty complete. Injectors are (I've been told a later 'multi orifice' design) They're 17109596 and I believe the original might have been 17113221 and NOT this multi-orifice design. I have no definitive confirmation of that. The project is gone and some of these others need to go way also.

I've a couple unusual grille offerings NOS and other stuff.

Since posting here I've seen where on eBay these assemblies were offered at $999 and sold. I see arguments discussing 22, 24 etc.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Interested in the TSB - I have one of these NOS. I might likely just do a sale of the NOS assembly. Rail, harness, wiring and FPR makes it pretty complete. Injectors are (I've been told a later 'multi orifice' design) They're 17109596 and I believe the original might have been 17113221 and NOT this multi-orifice design. I have no definitive confirmation of that. The project is gone and some of these others need to go way also.

I've a couple unusual grille offerings NOS and other stuff.

Since posting here I've seen where on eBay these assemblies were offered at $999 and sold. I see arguments discussing 22, 24 etc.

I see. I never heard of a TSB on it, so I'd be interested in reading it.

22? 24? I don't understand what you're referencing.