Kill Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Playare

Enter Custom User Title:
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll update when I get it in, this could take me a while though lol. I'm going to do some more research and find a nice one etc.

Kansas Corey

Reaction score
www.dlcparts.com/images/BoschGuide.pdf

Click and save this. Go to page 16. That is the start of the starter kill aka kill switch. Gives you plenty of options to choose from.

I know that this thread is old as dirt, but was doing some research and ran into the link for the Bosch Relay Applications Guide (6th edition by David Levy Co) --> this thing is freakin' awesome!! Tons of examples of using Bosch relays for doors, windows, kill switches, etc. Going to start looking for an old print copy now if I can find one...

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know that this thread is old as dirt, but was doing some research and ran into the link for the Bosch Relay Applications Guide (6th edition by David Levy Co) --> this thing is freakin' awesome!! Tons of examples of using Bosch relays for doors, windows, kill switches, etc. Going to start looking for an old print copy now if I can find one...
Old as dirt is right!!! Lol
I did car stereo/security school back in 1996.
They had wiring diagrams for tons of meat stuff, even remote starters. Was kinda neat seeing a dozen or so cheap ass relays wired up to remotely start a car. Took up a ton of space as compared to an aftermarket box. But waaaaaay cheaper!!! Lol