Just ordered a black brush guard for my truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I'm allllmost to the point where I'm gonna put the grill guard on CL locally and wait to get a TAG bumper in a few months...

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
What brand is this? Are there other companies that would maybe match up? Even if you had to drill new holes? Other vehicles?

I doubt I would get one for my truck but have always kinda liked them.

Actually In now curious if a guy could combine the grill gaurd and a stock bumper to make a custom winch bumper that isnt retarded huge.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
What brand is this? Are there other companies that would maybe match up? Even if you had to drill new holes? Other vehicles?

I doubt I would get one for my truck but have always kinda liked them.

Actually In now curious if a guy could combine the grill gaurd and a stock bumper to make a custom winch bumper that isnt retarded huge.

No, its not possible to mount a winch to this or any grill guard. Warn had a series that you could mount a winch on, the Transformer series, but they were something serious as far as materials and they mounted to the frame, not the bumper.

The brand is Garage Pro. And I doubt you'd find anything that would look right as far as another companies brush guards to go with this grill guard.

OnionLoaf

Reaction score
I don't think the these garage pro grille guards are low quality, I just don't think they would be strong enough to mount a winch on and actually be able to use it.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Oh they are good quality for a brush guard, but a brush guard is not meant for a winch in the first place. ESPECIALLY a bumper mount one.