Just Lift Spindles...Cali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id rather a truck have 1-1.5" cali so its not really noticeable as opposed to an 1-1.5" rake, plus a little cali makes it easier to load things in the bed as opposed to the tailgate pointing up

Oh it's noticeable to me an still looks goofy. I hate my truck being level, I need to get the back up an inch or so. It don't bother me to bad but when I get time I gotta fix it...

Just different opinions, I hope I didn't offend anyone with mine an the joking around.....

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I agree with you Paul. I need to do something to get an 1" more rake....

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Oh it's noticeable to me an still looks goofy. I hate my truck being level, I need to get the back up an inch or so. It don't bother me to bad but when I get time I gotta fix it...

Just different opinions, I hope I didn't offend anyone with mine an the joking around.....

Def didnt offend me, everyone has there opinion, i like slight cali, you like rake then there are the people that want 12" of cali, or the cen-cal people with 12" lift on 33s

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I'm gonna,say I actually prefer a little Cali myself about an inch or so..... I hate rake that's why I wanna go lower in the rear of mine to get rid of the rake

Sent from my static android

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea id take cali over rake but only an inch nothing bad perfectly level is where its at. im doin spindles once i get my tranny worked out and either 1 or 2 inch blocks idk

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive seen a few prerunners out here but ive seen alot more trucks that are lifted with big tires

Being in the big city im sure thats true although they are out your way to.. Here where im at we have the Score/Snore and a few smaller off road races going on... there is a few nice prerunners here but most are just the Bro Runners! (posers)
I also hate rake......1" of cali works for me.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!

:nono: :wtf: :crazy:

As long as she likes the lean.........I like the lean!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

OH YES!!!!!

Last edited:

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
As long as she likes the lean.........I like the lean!!!!

OH YES!!!!!

I would lean for her! hahaha