Just got another GMT400 for a beater type project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sup, I joined to ask questions that I'm sure I will have about my GMT400 when it eventually breaks or while I get it back into reliable shape

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! Let's see pictures of your truck. Even if it isn't pretty yet. You'll find lots of advice to help you get it done.

This is Buck, named by the previous owner. After I get him running good, if I can w/o a major issue. Then I'll style him up some but he'll never be a show truck. Well unless its a ratty muscle type show LOL

I got lots of SBC experience but not to much GMT400 mod wise, I had a 89 Silverado 350/auto old farm truck that I just drove for a few yrs and basically did all the normal stuff but I'm sure for Buck I'll have some questions. Buck has 350 with vortec heads and a manual trans so I assume he was a 4.3 truck. I plan to put manifolds back on for now and got a cheap y-pipe, then I'll fab up a basic exhaust n ditch the hood mufflers LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also I have a few car projects all SBC auto cars, so glad to have a manual SBC ride finally, always seems to be that manual-tax and then they are junk round here.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome:

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
welcome!

got any pics of that backyard special custom exhaust it currently has?

BOOT

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome!

got any pics of that backyard special custom exhaust it currently has?

I can do better, I made a video but I didn't join this forum to promote my channel. So any mods reading this if it's not cool for me to post vids in replies of my own subject let me know & delete this plz. I'm here for legit questions & info about my truck.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media