just courious what you guys think my truck is worth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya i give up on buying stuff here.. its not cuz im from canada .. its cuz i live in Saskatchewan,, dealers here seem to think they can charge whatever they want..
however. i pulled them out of toronto for 350 each mounted on the wheels.. i just threw that 5 in here.. cuz if you WERE to buy them here.. thats what they would run you..

majority of the stuff i put on my truck came from everywhere BUT Saskatchewan!!!!

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canuck or Tyler is it? im actually looking at an s10 on edmonton kijiji as we speak,, i may drive up there to hopefully bring it home.. IF you happen to know anyone lookin for a truck like mine i could possibly deliver it. ;)

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a buddy lookin for a truck but he ended up with a 94 cummins. I'll ask around i know a friend of mine just sold his truck not sure if hes lookin for another or not.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Might as well post it in alberta kijiji though aswell. Lots of rig pigs up by edmonton with some cash that would love a truck like that

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
would a lifted truck pass an alberta safety? or do you have to do out of province over there?

just had an offer of 8000 cash tonight !!! too low for being listed for half an hour

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya it will pass safety but you need an out of province inspection and mud flaps that cover the whole tire and come down to the middle of the axle on a lifted truck. I'd hold out for closer to $9,000 you will most likely get it

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Congrats you're getting a better price than I thought -- markets are a lot different here than out west I guess.
I'm not bothering to sell mine right now because all told (purchase price, tires and parts) I've got about 5 into mine and would be hard pressed to get 2 for it, since it needs work. Old trucks......

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
SOLD IT! i kept the cap, rolltop cover, brake controller and the custom console.

9400.00 :) livable,, still a far cry from what into it but im ok