Just added a new gmt400 to my fleet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just met with a guy tonite found his ad on craigslist for a 98 gmc sierra 2500 xtra cab,ended up making the deal with him to get it for 1200 it has 109k on it the motor was replaced by gm 30k ago under the extended warranty very clean truck just needs a few minor things done on it, here a few pics from his ad was to dark to take pics while i was there should have it home in a week or two
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah the H2 rims are goin once its here I have my spare set of rims with 33's all ready for it

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks ya it is in great shape just needs a rear bumper and tailgate and a little welding on the front right frame horn where the fisher push plate was for the plow and a good cleaning and shes good to go,once i get it home gonna get good pics up of it

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$1200? :jawdrop: What the heck is wrong with it? haha just kidding you made an awesome deal! If you decide you don't want the flares, send me a pm!