Just added a new gmt400 to my fleet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$1200 for a truck with decently low mileage and a newer motor.....wow, you made off like a theif. Nice buy buddy!! In all seriousness, whats wrong with it?? lol

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Getting another security system :lol: Love bull dogs :)

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
i'm with roader...whats actually wrong with it that it wen't so cheap? she looks in good shape and a wheel change should be ****

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
like i said in the earlier post a rear bumper,tailgate and a little welding on the front right frame horn where the plow push plate was,and a good bath and buff thats all it needs oh yeah and swap out the h2 wheels for my spare set of m/t classics with 33's

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
also we went back and forth on price he said 1500 i offered 1100 he said 1200 and wanted the keep the alpine deck and amp that was in it and i said sure deal.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
MOAR PICCCXXZZZZ please! and that's okay I think they fit the truck perfectly but I had to ask. I get the gist of what it looks like but just need some real pics.