Jump seat w/ armrest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm sorry if this had been covered before. But I was wondering if a middle jump seat would directly replace the center console? Im not really a big fan of the captains chairs and woukd much prefer that middle jumper. So if anyone could tell me if it's a direct swap and where I could possibly find one that would be amazing and much appreciated.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the middle jump seat was a GMT 800 arrival. You can get a 60/40 split bench with the jump seat for the 400s, or run a 40/20/40 crew cab rear seat with a fold down armrest in the front.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
It isn’t attached to the other seats if that’s what you mean. It looks like a seat when you fold it up. The bottom part can be lifted to reveal a cubby.
I think I've seen one of those before, have any pictures of it?

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I kind of like the Idea of the 20 seat replacing the console. Cuz I do like the buckets but would also like a "bench". I was pretty much wondering if I coukd just swap the center console for a jumper

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It isn’t attached to the other seats if that’s what you mean. It looks like a seat when you fold it up. The bottom part can be lifted to reveal a cubby.
That sounds like the 07-14 jump seat. Does it have 3 cup holders/ armrest cubby/ and undersea cubby?