jt1500's shortbox stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well guys nothing much to update other than my intake manifold gasket blew, spent a couple days down fixing that and also put in a new kenwood deck in! nice to ahve the truck going again! still looking for a sleet side box btw..

You must be registered for see images attach

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well guys its been awhile since ive been on the forum, been really busy. but not to many updates. i had to replaced my intake manifold gasket, both wheel cylinders and shoes. as well as i sold my 37s i had hopes of putting on but... i got some hids ofcourse.. and last but not least some 20x10 fuel hostages i got used. just need some rubber for them.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
havent updated ina while due to not having much money for extra mods but i am just about finished my schooling and landed a new job at Brandt tractor so i should have some better money coming in soon. but i blacked out my frame and what not again and washed it up here you go:

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so im going to be plasti-dipping my bumpers black this weekend, any tips to make it adhere better? or preparation? ive used the stuff on my grill and that went well but never on metal or chrome coated yet

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
came out from canadian tire and seen a fellow '400 parked next to me haha

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was commuting home from school yesterday and my radiator decided to bust. so i went and got one from the wrecker and changed it on the side of the highway! seems to be fine now. also the radiator that came out of my truck is about 8-10"s narrower than the one i put in. any idea why?

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
went through 2 used radiators so i just went and bought a brand new "heavy duty" radiator. hopefully this solves my issues!

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my dad helping me out, truck leaking lihe a sieve trying to save the driveway lol

and the new "heavy duty" radiator

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Never had luck with used radiators myself. They are not cheap anymore, but getting one with a warranty is worth it. Hope this works out for you