jt1500's shortbox stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
truck is looking nice man! I feel you on the driveway situation lol. I still have to fix power steering and front diff leak to be mostly leak free.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
truck is looking nice man! I feel you on the driveway situation lol. I still have to fix power steering and front diff leak to be mostly leak free.

thanks a lot its definitely a project lol. ive got a either front main seal or power steering leak to tend to next. and then paint my bumpers up!

your truck is looking wicked btw

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
so what is better with the heavy duty radiator? does it have more cores in it or something? I assume it has the oil cooler in it like mine. My radiator isn't old but it sprung a leak in the bottom corner so I put some sealant in and it fixed it, so for now im not worried about it.

ddennis45

Reaction score
yep. new on the radiator is the way to go. Truck sits good. Getting a lot of rock chips in my rig. Are your mud flaps rubber or plastic?? Cant find plastic!

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so what is better with the heavy duty radiator? does it have more cores in it or something? I assume it has the oil cooler in it like mine. My radiator isn't old but it sprung a leak in the bottom corner so I put some sealant in and it fixed it, so for now im not worried about it.
to be honest the only difference i see is that its about twice as thick as my old rad. the oil cooler on my truck is external actually. i try to avoid the use of radiator stop leaks because that concoction cycles through the engine. but it works in a pinch!

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got my new sirius radio installed! much better now. wasnt really sure where to put it but i like it there!

You must be registered for see images attach

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i colour matched my front and rear bumpers with plasti dip and touched up my grill and ditched the plate holder (mine was broken) and my brother also picked me up a gmc grill (finally) hahaha, next i will black out the side molding, but i ran out of paint