JAYB1RD's Mediocre Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAYB1RD

Reaction score
Haha ok! I'll get to work on it right now. LOL My goal is to have the motor and t-case rebuilt for Applefest/Hill Climb weekend. Not sure if it's gonna happen though, motor is only half way there and I haven't even touched the t-case yet. I'll be up there either way for that weekend though, truck or no truck.

I'm a little worried about the maintenance costs on the car too, but then when I sit behind the wheel I'm reminded how nice these cars are inside and out. Gotta take the good with the bad!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Always thought those leds were badass I wish I had the paitenece to build some Sucks about you motor

JAYB1RD

Reaction score
I haven't touched the truck since tearing the motor down in august, but that's about to change soon. I've decided to keep the tbi for now and give it a full rebuild with an upgraded cam, tune, and maybe a stall converter while I'm at it. Trans will get a oil and filter change and the t case will get rebuilt too. My goal is to have that done by April. Might be getting a house this summer so the SAS will have to wait for now.

JAYB1RD

Reaction score
Might be picking up an lt1 setup (heads, intake, ecu) this weekend…if it will work on my gen1 block that is. :)