Jackson Ms............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its off of old brandon rd in pearl. Closer to I-20 than 25. There is a map on rancotransmission.com, stop by and hollar. Leave the MSU hat in the truck pls haha.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Its off of old brandon rd in pearl. Closer to I-20 than 25. There is a map on rancotransmission.com, stop by and hollar. Leave the MSU hat in the truck pls haha.

AWWWW I know he just didnt!!! Oh you're in jackson area, guess that would make you a jsu fan..... :evillol: <---:crazy:

I got lost on that map, if I came down lakeland and hit airport road, would i go east or west on old brandon road? Guessing west since you said Pearl. lol

UPDATE: Thank God for mapquest....now just hope I can remember the map in my head since I don't have a printer handy lol.

Last edited:

rhino

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm on the top right... We love to fish!

Easiest way is to come down 25 to treetops, then take a right on Flowood drive. Go down and take a left on old Brandon rd. we right there..