it starts....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
got my off road designs shackle flips and shackles ordered today..... i'm so happy! 6" rcx coming soon. teehee

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
was quoted $469 for the RCX lift i need..... (yes i'm THAT good)
just dropped $330 on shackle flips and shackles (far superior than blocks better ride than add a leafs)
$130 for Procomp es3000 shocks, (i went cheap)
for a total cost of $929 for a 6" lift. (i "may" upgrade my front torsion bars to XG bars)

up next is an axle regearing
Front diff $75
Need rear diff, don't want to rebuild what i've got..... may have to though.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
$929 ain't bad, and if mine were a DD that I cared about the ride on I would have looked into doing just what you did.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, i thought it was pretty good. i had a 3" lift on the truck for a while and while it was ok..... i wasn't happy with my CV angles i knew i needed to go to a bigger lift to get flatter angles.... if that makes sence... so i reserched the **** out of it and had pretty much given up until i saw my tax return.... :p i need to redo all the bushings upfront, and i'll likely redo the ball joints too.... (NOT happy about drilling those massive rivets out)

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$469 is a great price. Mind sharing how you managed that and where from? PM is fine with me, I want to do the same setup your getting one day.....

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
$469 is a great price. Mind sharing how you managed that and where from? PM is fine with me, I want to do the same setup your getting one day.....

well.... i used to be a tech, so i still use the dealership my brother works at as my place of employment... don't think that made a huge difference but i only needed the front part of the lift and no shocks. i just had to call them and tell them what i needed EXACTLY. they had to price each spific box i needed. basicaly for the set up i'm using you need boxes 1-3 and make sure to CALL them, don't do it online.