it starts....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
let me know if you need me to call and talk to the guy there for you. you could pay me for the lift and i can have them ship it to you if you can't get the same deal

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks, it will be a while before I can do it though. 3 kids leaves very little fun $....

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
so how do they get off charging close to 1000 or so for a kit? do the shocks and whatever is left thats needed cost that much more? pics of what comes in the lift when you get it, this has sparked my interest for sure

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
so how do they get off charging close to 1000 or so for a kit? do the shocks and whatever is left thats needed cost that much more? pics of what comes in the lift when you get it, this has sparked my interest for sure
if you call them directly you almost ALWAYS get a better deal. AND, i am able to use my brothers dealership.... i may have gotten a discount. i don't think i did though. they advertise their 3.5" for $500, so i called and asked them how much just the front lift would be, they said something like 325.... basicaly, they can charge that because people will pay for it, AND its a complete kit. people dont like to shop around for better deals on spific parts for a lift. so all in all, i will have paid $1200 for the lift and will have a far better set up than any one kit. I've decided i'll put in new tbars too.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
hmm maybe when i get some money together ill have you walk me through some if this sneaky business. i understand where your coming from though they advertise a price because people will pay for it, if you just wanted all the brakcets and lines and not shocks then its a different story. that is more like the route i always wanted to go i always just wnated to buy the brakcets and brake lines and buy my own shocks and whatever else i need