Interested in quad sealed beam projectors?

Would you be interested in buying?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Oh, yours were composite. :bawl:

Gotta stay small on the projectors to fit the quad beams :bawl:

I have a set of cheap, but still good quality projectors, was thinking about making my own, but I trust this maker a little better than myself...

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Oh, yours were composite. :bawl:

Gotta stay small on the projectors to fit the quad beams :bawl:

I have a set of cheap, but still good quality projectors, was thinking about making my own, but I trust this maker a little better than myself...

TSX's would fit in a quad, same principles.

Get a clear lens and a plastic housing and go to town.

The issue with these trucks for all HID projectors is the depth. You pretty much end up cutting the rad support no matter what. No biggy, it's just enlarging the holes that are already there.

Acura TSX's are popular projectors because they are relatively short and small (compared to the motorized hi/lo versions) for retrofitting. They're also about the best you can get for projection and cutoff. Just make sure you get the clear lenses and not the Fresnel lenses on the TSX projectors. Fresnel suck in comparison....

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
And I'm just doing my low beams, and there should be plenty of room. I may have to move the battery back a few inches, but the holes in the rad suppor are directly behind the lows and are about $5 in diameter I believe :shrug:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
And I'm just doing my low beams, and there should be plenty of room. I may have to move the battery back a few inches, but the holes in the rad suppor are directly behind the lows and are about $5 in diameter I believe :shrug:

same as my 98.

Batts are good where they are, the holes are not.

easily fixed with a hole saw and/or tin snips.

:)

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had to do a couple retros. I choose to use the cheapy ebay lights but instead they had glass lenses which I thought would be better than yellowing plastic lenses in the long run. Well first set got taking out by a gravel truck I was passing on the highway. So on to the second set went ahead with the glass lenses again figuring I'd be a little more careful this time and they are holding up well and I love all the extra light there is. I went with Lexus Rx330 single projector.

On the passenger side you can see where I made the headlight hole a bit bigger to fit the projector in with no problems hitting the battery.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: