Interested in quad sealed beam projectors?

Would you be interested in buying?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
How do you supposed it is going to mount?

You can't just bolt in a glass sealed beam with a projector shoved up it's ass into the head light mounting bracket.

At that point you might as well go with composite lights.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
The mount via an outter ring that won't be affected.

A little trimming of the buckets and support is nothing.

And I am not a fan of composites :deal:

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you mean composite?
great white, read your thread a while back and love the lights but I'm digging the out of the look of the white ones. I'd rather have something plain looking(less is more), I'd rather your guy just send me the projectors and ill build them.
I've never had trouble with heat effecting my plastic, but I have had the chrome inside the housing turn black from the heat
I would/am interested

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
You can order the projectors yourself from the retrofitsource just the minis and you'll be fine.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Morimoto minis suck if that's what we are talking about.

Low end lenses made in "you know where"...

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
What do you mean composite?
great white, read your thread a while back and love the lights but I'm digging the out of the look of the white ones. I'd rather have something plain looking(less is more), I'd rather your guy just send me the projectors and ill build them.
I've never had trouble with heat effecting my plastic, but I have had the chrome inside the housing turn black from the heat
I would/am interested

I'm with ya.

I chose the black as I thought it would be easier to deal with touch ups if I had to modify the inner housing vice chrome plated plastic.

If I had to do it over again, I would not use the black.

Its OK, just not my preferred look.

Can't beat 'em when it come to function over form though. Just drove 1500 kms in some of the pitch blackest wooded highway in north america. Saw lots of wildlife way down the road and far off into the trees. Wouldn't give up my Acura TSX retros for anything. Game changers and life savers......

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Two things I will input into this:

Wagner and Sylvania sealed beam lights use a glass lens and metal bucket. They have a siliconed in light that uses a H3 style base but the bulb is unique.

The problem with any of the h4703/h4701 lights is they are all cut lens. Using a projector behind it will not work out well.

Now, GE makes a line of 150mm sealed beam lights for agriculture use and such, if you want drop in stuff that is better than the regular highs and lows. But they aren't DOT so for the most part they are less useful except for high or offroad.
http://genet.gelighting.com/LightPr...Sealed+Beam_Rectangular_150mm&BREADCRUMB=CATG

The H9405 is a clear glass spot light. They are all glass though, so trying to mod them with a projector is basically not possible.
You must be registered for see images

The best bet I can say to get a clear lens to modify for projectors in the quad headlights, would be to buy the LMC lights because they are glass with metal buckets.