Installing an LT1 in a 1997 K1500 SBSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tinbender59

I AM JUST PLUM CRAZY
Reaction score
If you're concerned with mileage, he should have patched the tune with a lean cruise table. They're pasted all over HP Tuners/EFILive forums for the 0411. Your fuel trims aren't exactly indicative of what the engine is doing, JSYK. If you really want to get the tune nailed, buy a wideband O2 and datalog the engine for a week, then go back and let him tweak it from there.

talked with the 411 guru and decided ti is not worth the $300+ and another $325 on the dyno for MAYBE 2mpg increase. the truck will do what I built it for, now I need to move on. other projects wating

here is just one of them http://www.flickr.com/photos/tinbender59/3948566710/

a 1991 RS Camaro resto, a 1973 Merc Comet GT resto (my wifes high school car) it is to get an EFI 302 on a 411 ECU, yes I said 411 in a Ford, if I can figure out the sensors??? and a 1982 C10 resto (if it makes it that long, 16 year old boy driver)

Last edited:

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey bud can you tell me what number the pin and what color blue, red, black. white for the check eng. light wire is??

Tinbender59

I AM JUST PLUM CRAZY
Reaction score
hey bud can you tell me what number the pin and what color blue, red, black. white for the check eng. light wire is??

BRN/WHT / 419 / MIL Control 411 / C2 / 46 ,,, 97 black box / C4 / 5

why would you want to run dual ECU's the 411 will run it all even the AC ????? I don't get it ????

also get with LEXTECH he has the complete repining documentation for these trucks

Last edited:

Tinbender59

I AM JUST PLUM CRAZY
Reaction score
i have been trying to figure out how to post my endevors, now I know, I will be setting up a Face book page in the near future, for this purpose. I will keep you posted.