Installing an LT1 in a 1997 K1500 SBSS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BRN/WHT / 419 / MIL Control 411 / C2 / 46 ,,, 97 black box / C4 / 5

why would you want to run dual ECU's the 411 will run it all even the AC ????? I don't get it ????

also get with LEXTECH he has the complete repining documentation for these trucks

so its C4 pin 5?

im running both PCM's cuz no one around me knows how to do the 411 swap on the 96 truck with the LS1 motor more less built a plug and play harness.. i would have loved to go that way for a cleaner look but, i dont trust myself to do something like that with out having someone around to help. ive talked to LEXTECH on the phone and he said the samething WHY!! lol

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
im just waiting to finnd a 411 in the local junk yard, i found one once but the truck had been in an accident and the computer was destroyed, whats the difference in the 411 pcm and any other ls series computer?

Tinbender59

I AM JUST PLUM CRAZY
Reaction score
im just waiting to finnd a 411 in the local junk yard, i found one once but the truck had been in an accident and the computer was destroyed, whats the difference in the 411 pcm and any other ls series computer?

Flea bay!!!!!!!

Tinbender59

I AM JUST PLUM CRAZY
Reaction score
so its C4 pin 5?

im running both PCM's cuz no one around me knows how to do the 411 swap on the 96 truck with the LS1 motor more less built a plug and play harness.. i would have loved to go that way for a cleaner look but, i dont trust myself to do something like that with out having someone around to help. ive talked to LEXTECH on the phone and he said the samething WHY!! lol

how far are you from OK city

Tinbender59

I AM JUST PLUM CRAZY
Reaction score
so its C4 pin 5?

yes

and how far are you from OK City

Tinbender59

I AM JUST PLUM CRAZY
Reaction score
would a video of the repin process help you, it is not that hard, just one wire at a time, and mark as you go.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can you build a harness if i ship one up to you.. it needs to plug into the LS motor.. so all the needs would need to be changed.. also plug into the fire wall of the truck..