In Bed ToolBoxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice subject. I was looking for these as well. Has anyone gotten these new for sub $200

Adam

I gave $125 for mine used.
That is beautiful. I would put one of those in my truck in a heartbeat if I could find one. I love that it doesn't stick over the sides and is barely visible with the tailgate shut. I can't find one out here anywhere.
It took me quite a while to find one used. I almost had enough money to buy a new one when that one finally showed up on Craig's list.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I gave $125 for mine used.

It took me quite a while to find one used. I almost had enough money to buy a new one when that one finally showed up on Craig's list.

I can't even find them new in that style. All I ever see are the ones that go over the sides. Wether it be husky or kobalt. Just bums me out L0L!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I can't even find them new in that style. All I ever see are the ones that go over the sides. Wether it be husky or kobalt. Just bums me out L0L!
They're not kn the shelf right beside them? Lol

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Not out here it seems. Maybe I'm blind bit every time I go I look and don't see any L0L! Just the ones that go over the sides. Maybe I need to go to other cities and look at their stores L0L!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Not out here it seems. Maybe I'm blind bit every time I go I look and don't see any L0L! Just the ones that go over the sides. Maybe I need to go to other cities and look at their stores L0L!
That's wierd lol here they're side by side

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Dammit we always get screwed here in CA. We even have the worst emissions laws I think. Maybe it goes by what they sell better who knows L0L!

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dammit we always get screwed here in CA. We even have the worst emissions laws I think. Maybe it goes by what they sell better who knows L0L!

Find what you want on Lowes website and have it shipped to store for free :shrug:

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
The only ones I see on the site are some other brand for $300+. Maybe I'm just not looking right though. I'll have to check it out at home.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Nice subject. I was looking for these as well. Has anyone gotten these new for sub $200

Adam

I got mine during a memorial day sale for $200. Originally $250