Im new so i would like to introduce my self and my truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Rhamill as said in other post, it is our opoinion, its nice that you believe the media, pits are not bad dogs, there is no such thing as bad animals, it is how they were taught, how they grew up, what they were used for, im guessing if it was all over the news that a golden retriver killed someone you would believe they are horrible dogs although they use to and still do save many live?

Your opinion is your opinion, mine is mine. That is whats wrong with people, sharing opinions is part of life, and many people (like me) learn from them. You (for your age) handled it quite well. Others like droppedasachild feel that any other opinon is just useless banter. Its a shame really, I used to like the guy, and had a great deal of respect for the work the mans done with his truck, only to be kicked in the ass and told my truck isnt good enough for the likes of him.

If all my threads are useless, where did my rep come from? The sensitivity and bitchyness sure has grown in here, this place was (actually for the most part, still is) a great place to share opinions and stories about topics that are most popular, without people getting sad and whiney about it.

Dropped, you really need to grow up, if you dont like me, ignore me. For those of you who can take what I say and give me a different outlook/perspective on topics discussed, post away.

The image I photoshppped of Shawns truck was for ***** and giggles, I didnt say he should do any of that.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow... this is a worthles fight, no dogs are naturally mean or evil, its how the owners are around it, i would love to have a pit that would be awesome
i agree. you should get one. we have had mine since she was a baby. she grew up with cats plays with cats and acts like one :)

lowreese26

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Every Pit bull owner says that.

Thats stating your opinion? That sounds like you are trying to start ****! I have much respect for ya man, but I think you give to much credit to stereotypes.
Any way I'm done. Can't wait to see what you do with your truck 1low95GMC.

Last edited:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Dude, WTF, you have turned into a real ****** lately.

Im not apologizing this time, idiots should have known not to bring up putbulls on a truck forum full of guys, especially saying how calm they are, just having to say that starts fights.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Im not apologizing this time, idiots should have known not to bring up putbulls on a truck forum full of guys, especially saying how calm they are, just having to say that starts fights.

I suggest that we get Butch or Greg in here, to clean up this poor guy's thread.

So now you're saying that people on this forum are "idiots", and you wonder why people don't like you. Take a look at LowReese26's sig and profile pic. Obviously, his pits are a pretty big thing for him, just like our trucks are. I would hate for this forum to become the kind of place where you can't talk about anything but trucks without some fighting or crap happening. Some people like pits, some people don't. When I was a kid, family got a german shepherd. Older sister was fine with it, she was petting it......nothing. I got close, and it bit me in the face. I was 4 or 5. Does that make the whole breed bad? No. I've been around others that were great.

Point is, a huge and ugly fight resulted from something little. Can a mod please come in here and get rid of this crap so we can get on with it. I really like the chill atmosphere of this forum and would hate for that to go down the tube.

Oh, and saying something doesn't necessarily start fights, it takes TWO! Yeah, you can't go be disrespectful or intentionally stupid, but I don't think that they're opinion should've gotten the reaction from you that it did, but hey, that's also my opinion.

To the OP, sorry, I hope this doesn't keep you off of this site, it isn't really like this. Welcome!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
And i agree with them :read: My dad friend had one for 15 years, dog was the biggest baby ive ever seen.

So who's the idiot?