I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Yellow raptorliner to match your paint? You ge the protection without the cheap (sorry, looks like a high schooler got a hold of a can of plastidip), ugly (again, sorry haha) look

That's the idea, although I'll probably do the flares black anyway. IDK, who know's what I'll decide tomorrow.

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
Well if I ever get my ass going on my truck the entire outside is getting shot in tinted raptor. Definitely don't use anything with rubber in it.......garbage

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Well if I ever get my ass going on my truck the entire outside is getting shot in tinted raptor. Definitely don't use anything with rubber in it.......garbage

I love Raptor liner, I've used it on quite a few projects now. I actually like Upol products altogether, they make a great primer too.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
I think the black would look better IMO be something to break up all the yellow, along with black flares

Sent from my powered iPhone

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
....black bumpers too?

Sent from my powered iPhone

The front bumper isn't going back on. While i won't be cutting the front suspension off until I find a set of axles, I am going to mount up my front hanger's and winch mount this weekend. Eventually I'll build a bumper around the winch, it'll probably be black, since that's simple and goes with my stupid banana truck.