I need opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
It's up to you, but I honestly hate when people just paint certain parts of the interior. I think it clashes. A textured blue dash up against a smooth white painted bezel just doesn't look right.

What would look good, is if you took the whole dash and door panels out and painted the whole thing, or dye the whole thing. It will take a lot of time, but you won't be going the easy route either.

This, no offense to anyone, but painting just a few pieces and putting them back in just looks like sh*t. Just my opinion!

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I did a full custom int on a blazer once and it came out awesome. I don't know if its worth it to me to spend all weekend on a project like that again lol

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
i only meant that it is better for all the pieces to match...when i did mine, i painted one piece, and it did look like crap when i saw how faded all the other stuff was, so i painted all of it

Gatorboy

Reaction score
i only meant that it is better for all the pieces to match...when i did mine, i painted one piece, and it did look like crap when i saw how faded all the other stuff was, so i painted all of it

I know I was just giving you a hard time. Thanks for your opinion

Gatorboy

Reaction score
Well I put in the grey dash bezel with my blue air vents and believe it or not they compliment each other nicely!